- Curated Staging & Interiors
- Vacant & Occupied Staging
- Residential Transition & Redesign
- Rightsizing & Downsizing
- Airbnb Hospitality Rentals
- Children’s Rooms
- Seasonal and Holiday Decor
- Staging, Design & Color Consultations
Locally Serving the Baltimore-Washington, DC Corridor
“Designers don’t follow trends, we create them. Each detail is curated to reflect your distinct persona.”
At STAGE CURATE, your project begins at our first meeting. Ascertaining everything about you and your vision from day one is key to professional and timely completion. Each detail is curated and styled to reflect your distinct persona.
Partnering with you and your team goes beyond the creative aspect of design. Extensive industry experience offers sources, resources and knowledge that finds solutions to keep your project running smoothly. Please ask your questions. I find they are all important.
WE ASK QUESTIONS.
- About You and Your Project, qualifying your priorities.
- About the Purpose of each room to create the optimal environment and ambience, personalizing the overall mood and style to make it relatable.
- About Your Budget, prioritizing your timeline accordingly.
WE ANSWER YOUR QUESTIONS.
- About us and about each room – building trust to make each decision easier and the project manageable.
- About the details of anything we suggest – Informed decisions minimize surprises.
- About The Projected Timeline and Budget for each layer of your project.
WE KEEP YOU IN THE LOOP.
- The Sharing of Ideas and a General Cost Estimate in our first meeting by phone or in person, depending on the project.
- A Design Package tailored precisely for you and your project.
- An Itemized Proposal and/or Agreement detailing the specific process and the costs.
- Precise Consistent Updates throughout your project.